Home Page Archives -
This subject has 23 items assigned...
Inspired Education Magazine
All Time Records
– Japanese Edition –
Homeschooling Almanac 2001-2002 Japanese
In 2002, an educational company in Japan was interested in bringing homeschooling services to the Japanese population. After bringing a team from Japan to Los Angeles to consult with Mary and Michael Leppert about how to present American-style homeschooling ideas to the Japanese, the company acquired the rights to have the Almanac translated into Japanese and it was very well-received in Japan.
The Homeschooling Book of Lists
Another in the Jossey Bass “Lists” series of books.
The Homeschooling Book of Lists is a comprehensive, authoritative, and user-friendly resource for homeschoolers or anyone considering teaching their child at home. Written by Michael and Mary Leppert, two experts in the field of homeschooling, this easy-to-use book is filled with information, tips, and resources that will help you give your child an outstanding education. Lists include:
- Homeschooling support groups, both religious and non-religious
- The top 100 homeschooling websites
- Homeschooling FAQs
- Who’s who in homeschooling
- The top magazines and best books for homeschoolers
- Specific resources for each type of homeschooling: non-religious, Christian, Jewish, Catholic, Muslim, and Mormon
- Special needs homeschooling resources
- Recommended homeschool products and vendors for teaching: reading, language arts, math, science, spelling, geography, foreign language, P.E., and more
- Homeschool-friendly colleges
- Businesses with homeschool-friendly hiring practices